Our reception is open daily from 8 AM to 8 PM. For reaching us via the in-room telephone dial 2000. Outside of opening hours the reception is dialed through to our concierge at the resort entrance.
Available at the reception (8 AM – 8 PM):
- A range of Aloe Vera products; mosquito repellant, shampoo, body gel, sunscreen
- Nespresso: ANG 13,- for 10 capsules
- Prosecco: ANG 45,- per bottle
- Chogogo Chichi’s in various sizes
- Free ABC-Bus tickets to Punda. The bus stops at the resort entrance
- Books to borrow. You can leave your books with us, they will be added to our library.
- Dishwasher tablets, 4 tablets for ANG 3,-
- Washing coins for ANG 15,- per coin, washing detergent for ANG 2,-. The dryer, ironing board and iron are free for use. The laundry is located next to the lobby.
- First aid kit at the reception and AED kit in the lobby
- Free for use golf sets
- Free use of Mountain bikes, Beach carts and VanMoof bikes
- Free microwave and toaster upon request
Emergency and GP/Doctor:
- Police / Fire / Emergency 911
- Ambulance 912
- General practitioner / doctor: Mrs. T.B. Ferwerda
Oude Caracasbaaiweg 70
Telephone: +5999 465 0673 / Emergency Mobile: +5999 560 2464
AC: Our AC’s are fitted with an energy-saving system. To use the AC, close all doors and shutters in the room. Please shut-off the AC when leaving the room. The advised temperature is 24°C.
ATM: The nearest ATM’s are at walking distance at the beach and supermarket.
- Select “Chogogo Wifi”, password is not necessary
- In the lobby and restaurant select “ChogogoFreeWifi”, password is not necessary
TUI Hostess and trips: A TUI Hostess is at our lobby daily at 8.30 AM and at 5.00 PM with the exception of Wednesdays at 5 PM. Other exceptions are found in the TUI folder in the lobby. For reservations of trips ask the TUI hostess.
Housekeeping and towel exchange:
- Your room will be cleaned twice a week between 9 AM and 4 PM
- Available daily at the reception/lobby: beach towels, towels, kitchen linen, trash bags and toilet paper
Jan Thiel Beach / Koko’s:
- Free entrance to Jan Thiel Beach. However, the beach chairs are at your own expense.
Mosquito nets can be placed upon request.
If available, a late check-out till 2 PM or the whole day can be arranged upon request.
Our restaurant is open daily from 8 AM to 11 PM for breakfast, lunch and dinner. For reservations dial 2202.
Glassware, plastic bottles and aluminum cans are recycled and can be deposited in the containers located at:
- The resort entrance
- At the hot tubs
- Nearby bungalow 2050
TUI Smart Pay
The smart pay card can be used at our restaurant. Credit can be uploaded via your smartphone, laptop or tablet. Smart Pay information is available at the reception and restaurant.
Supermarket van der Tweel is within walking distance (400 meters).
For other rooms: dial the room number
For local calls: dial 9 followed by the 7-digit number
For international calls: dial 9 followed by country code and prefix without 0
Example for the Netherlands: 9 0031 prefix without initial 0
For Germany: 9 0049 prefix without initial 0
Pool and Hot tubs
The pool (at the restaurant) is open daily from 8 AM to 11 PM.
The hot tubs are located in the north area of the resort and open daily from 8 AM to 11 PM.